MARKETING CONTENT & COMMUNITY MANAGER
The Startup Network is an online networking platform bringing together the Startup ecosystem. We are looking for a digital marketeer to write, produce and manage all aspects of our global marketing content. You will also be responsible for engaging our community of users and partners and growing our online presence.
This will be an opportunity to take responsibility, develop your skills, and play a key role in the marketing efforts of a fast-growing, global company.
- Producing, drafting and editing marketing content, including blogs and newsletter articles, product marketing materials, social media posts, events materials, whitepapers, emails, case studies, and multimedia such as videos, podcasts and infographics.
- Managing and driving internal and external content development and publishing. You will own the marketing content calendar, and manage content stores such as of case studies, product materials, quotes, logos and permissions.
- Measure the marketing effectiveness of all content.
- Keep content current, relevant, accurate and on-brand, checking and correcting errors when notified.
- Community management and engagement including Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and our own websites, This will entail syndicating posts by partners, developers, customers, users and staff, curating and sharing relevant industry and technology news, and moderating conversation through all our digital channels.
- Setting, monitoring and achieving targets for community reach and engagement.
- To be involved with other marketing activities as required by the business such as our visual style, tone of voice, SEO, advertising, events, and digital marketing strategy.
Your Skills, Experience, and Qualities
You will have spent several years with responsibility for content and social media. You will be able to demonstrate your writing ability as well as enthusiasm for innovative uses of technology, especially software, and digital marketing. You pride yourself in the quality of your work and have excellent attention to detail. Able to build professional and personal relationships effectively, online and in person, you are a natural at building communities.
You will not be daunted by producing your own multimedia content, including interviewing thought leaders in order to prepare it. You will be familiar with multimedia editing software packages as well as tools for blogging, data management, and content management, e.g. WordPress, Hubspot, and Zendesk. An understanding of the construction industry is an advantage but not essential.
Experience: Marketing 3 years (preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Job Location: London, Greater London (Preferred)
Language: English (Required)