About the position
The Marketing Data Specialist will work as part of the marketing team to help drive our sales team's success. As a member of the Digital group, you will play a vital role in verifying lead data, improving the quality of our database, and working with the Business Development Reps (TeleSales) to craft calling lists. You'll have the opportunity to learn a variety of marketing skills and this entry level role is a terrific way to investigate a career in marketing, sales or elsewhere within Mimecast. If you love solving puzzles, supporting a team and learning new skills, this role is for you.
- Ensure leads are validated with key information to enable better sales follow-up using tools such as Discover.org, Hoovers, internal databases, etc.
- Create outbound calling and/or marketing lists that have complete and necessary information to be effective.
- Route information to the appropriate sales or Inside sales professional and ensure accurate follow up.
- Meet company internal service level agreements (SLAs) for lead cleansing and routing.
- Provide feedback on lead quality.
- Juggle multiple projects and understand the requirement to prioritize inbound leads.
- Look for opportunities to automate portions of the process and work with a cross functional team to improve lead processes.
- Provide support as time allows for marketing projects such as website updates, SEO efforts, Customer Community engagement, etc.
Essential Skills and Experience
- University degree or equivalent
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Strong ability to navigate the internet and leverage Mimecast systems.
- Intellectual curiosity, interest in solving puzzles and a desire to be challenged
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Team player willing to support and learn from the larger Marketing team
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.